Restylane® Kysse in Naples, FL
Restylane® Kysse is designed to provide shape and volume to the lips. It can also give some improvement to vertical lipstick lines above the lips. Results submitted to the FDA show that the filler can last up to 1 year. Restylane® Kysse is one of the filler options available at The Aesthetic Surgery Center of Naples, FL.
Restylane® Kysse Benefits for Natural-Looking Lip Enhancement
Restylane® Kysse is a cutting-edge lip filler designed for those desiring naturally fuller and more defined lips. Utilizing innovative technology, it offers a smooth, flexible consistency that integrates beautifully with your lip tissue. This filler provides not only enhanced volume but also ensures long-lasting results, making it a preferred choice for lip augmentation
Restylane® Kysse delicately enhances lip fullness, ensuring a natural and harmonious look that complements your facial features.
Improved Lip Definition
This filler precisely outlines and shapes the lips, offering improved definition and a more attractive lip contour.
Restylane® Kysse goes beyond just adding volume; it also provides lasting hydration, keeping your lips moisturized, supple, and youthful-looking for an extended period.
Restylane® Kysse is a lip filler in the Restylane family of products that was FDA approved in early 2020 for lip augmentation. It is a hyaluronic acid based filler formulated with XpresHAn Technology™, which refers to Galderma’s stabilization technology that delays degradation of the product.
Hyaluronic acid is a natural molecule found in the skin, which keeps your skin soft, supple, and hydrated. Restylane® Kysse has lidocaine incorporated within it, to lessen the pain of injections. We also use anesthetic cream to partially numb the lips prior to injection. As with any filler injection, there are potential side effects and risks. We encourage you to discuss options for lip augmentation with one of our facial plastic or plastic surgeons.
For those who seek fuller, more supple lips, or those looking to treat signs of aging of the lips, Restylane® Kysse gives a viable option. Please call us at 239-594-9100 to set up your appointment for this treatment.
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
Why choose Aesthetic Surgery Center
- Double board-certified facial plastic surgeon by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
- Received his Doctor of Medicine at Philadelphia’s MCP-Hahnemann School of Medicine in 1999 and was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society.
- In 2016, Dr. Agarwal was honored at the annual American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery national meeting.
- Double board-certified facial plastic surgeon by both the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
- Served as chief investigator for numerous laser application systems for CO2, Argon, Nd:YAG, ER:YAG and Krypton lasers used in Facial surgery.
- Fellow American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons
- Board-certified plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Attended medical school at UNMC (University of Nebraska Medical College).
- Was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society.
- Member of The Aesthetic Society, the Florida Medical Association, and Collier County Medical Society.
- General surgery residency at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, IL
- Plastic surgery residency at Cleveland Clinic Florida
Restylane® Kysse FAQs
Our physicians recommend avoiding exercise for 4 hours after Botox®️️️Cosmetic or injectable fillers, to avoid raising your blood pressure and causing excessive bruising.
If you live in the state of Florida, Aesthetic Surgery Center offers Restylane® Kysse among its services. For a full list of services, please visit our Locations page.