Lip Augmentation in Naples, FL
Lip augmentation, or lip enhancement, is a procedure designed to restore fullness to the aging lips or provide augmentation to genetically thin-lipped individuals. Our plastic surgeons in Naples, Florida, Dr. Agarwal, Dr. Maloney, and Dr. Holmes utilize several options, non-surgical and surgical, to augment the lips. Non-surgical options include injectable fillers such as Juvederm® Injectable Gel or Restylane®.
Lip Augmentation Before & After Photos
* Each patient is unique and individual results may vary.
Subnasal lip lift
The subnasal lip lift, also known as the bullhorn lip lift and upper lip lift, is a procedure designed to shorten the skin portion of the upper lip and increase red lip show. The incision is placed artistically at the base of the nose, where the nose meets the lip. Whether due to aging or genetic factors, sometimes the upper lip looks excessively long in terms of its vertical height, and the vermilion or red portion of the upper lip is deficient. The subnasal lip lift addresses these concerns. It also increases dental show of the upper teeth, which can become covered when the aging lip lengthens and rolls inwards. Please find out if you are a candidate for this procedure by consulting with one of our plastic surgeons.
The Subnasal lip lift, Bullhorn lip lift, Upper lip lift by Dr. Anurag Agarwal
Sternocleidomastoid Muscle and Fascia Grafts to the Lips
The procedure is performed by both Drs. Agarwal and Maloney when indicated. The muscle grafts are taken from the back of the neck, commonly during simultaneous facelift surgery, and are contoured to fit the patient’s desired configuration and intrinsic lip shape. They are then transplanted into the lips through a small incision inside the corner of each side of the mouth. These grafts are taken from one’s own body, thus there is no issue of any rejection or an artificial feel. The aesthetic cupid’s bow is maintained and unlike other artificial materials, enhancement can be achieved along the center and the sides of the lips. This offers a natural, long-lasting solution to thin or atrophic lips.
Lip proportions explained: Lip lift in Naples, Florida, by Dr. Anurag Agarwal
Cosmetic Lip Augmentation with muscle transfer.
Why choose Aesthetic Surgery Center
Dr. Anurag Agarwal, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
- Received his Doctor of Medicine at Philadelphia’s MCP-Hahnemann School of Medicine in 1999 and was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society.
- In 2016, Dr. Agarwal was honored at the annual American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery national meeting.
Richard W. Maloney, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Certified by both the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
- Served as chief investigator for numerous laser application systems for CO2, Argon, Nd:YAG, ER:YAG and Krypton lasers used in Facial surgery.
- Fellow American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons
- Board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Attended medical school at UNMC (University of Nebraska Medical College).
- Was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society.
- Member of The Aesthetic Society, the Florida Medical Association, and Collier County Medical Society.
- General surgery residency at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, IL
- Plastic surgery residency at Cleveland Clinic Florida
Many of our clients at Aesthetic Surgery Center find us by searching for injectables and lip injections near me. Our plastic surgeons in Naples, FL perform many different types of fillers with virtually no downtime. Juvederm lip injections, Volbella lip border injections, and Restylane Silk are used in daily practice in our practice to augment lips. It is important the lip fillers be performed to enhance the red portion of the lip and not give an unnatural “duck lip” appearance. Our surgeons understand your concerns and fears and will guide you through this process. The lips are a focal point of sensuality and beauty and must be respected. We believe in supple, full, natural-appearing lips and avoid telltale signs of lip injections at all costs.
We do not perform permanent lip injections with silicone, as we have had to surgically remove silicone from many patients’ lips. It is common to have some swelling the day after and two days after the lip injections. Lipstick can be worn right away. It is common to have marionette lines by the corners of the mouth treated on the same day as lip injections, and this can enhance the overall beautification of the mouth area. By scheduling a consultation with one of our plastic surgeons in Naples, you can determine filler and lip injection cost, what to expect after the injections are performed, and the expected results.
Related Procedures: Facelift, Rhinoplasty, Revision Rhinoplasty, The UpLift Facelift, Endoscopic Mid Facelift Surgery, Eyelid Surgery, Eyebrow Transplant, Chin & Cheek Surgery, Skin Cancer Reconstruction, Hair Transplant Surgery, Surgery of the Ears, Fat Transfer, Endoscopic Eyebrow Lift, Scar Revision