Skintyte in Naples, FL
The Aesthetic Surgery Center of Naples, FL is proud to offer SkinTyteTM technology as part of its Sciton Profile™ BBL™ platform. This innovative new technology is used to selectively heat the dermal collagen deep in your skin while simultaneously cooling the epidermis (outer layer of skin) prior-to, during, and after treatment, reducing discomfort and minimizing thermal injury to non-target skin and skin structures.
This treatment takes about 45 minutes per area and is done in the office. The most commonly treated areas are the face, neck, and upper chest. There is minimal if any, facial swelling the first day, but no break in the skin. You can wear make-up immediately. Because of the novel mechanism of action, optimal results from dermal remodeling are seen over a three to six-month period. Most patients require an average of 3-5 treatments spaced one month apart. However, because each patient’s skin is different, the treatment number can vary.
The majority of patients feel that their skin is tighter after just one treatment, but visible improvements in skin laxity generally take place over three to six months. This exciting new technology is perfect for those who wish to tighten and firm up their skin, with virtually no downtime. However, mild results should be expected, nothing compared to results with facelift or laser resurfacing procedures. 1-2 maintenance treatments per year can help to maintain the result and prevent the natural acceleration of skin aging that normally occurs. The optimal regimen would include simultaneous BBL™ photofacial (for brown spots and capillaries) with SkintyteTM treatments (for skin firming and wrinkle improvement) on the same day.
If you live in the state of Florida, Aesthetic Surgery Center offers Skintyte among its services. For a full list of services, please visit our Locations page.
Why choose Aesthetic Surgery Center
- Board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
- Received his Doctor of Medicine at Philadelphia’s MCP-Hahnemann School of Medicine in 1999 and was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society.
- In 2016, Dr. Agarwal was honored at the annual American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery national meeting.
- Certified by both the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
- Served as chief investigator for numerous laser application systems for CO2, Argon, Nd:YAG, ER:YAG and Krypton lasers used in Facial surgery.
- Fellow American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons
- Board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Attended medical school at UNMC (University of Nebraska Medical College).
- Was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society.
- Member of The Aesthetic Society, the Florida Medical Association, and Collier County Medical Society.
- General surgery residency at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, IL
- Plastic surgery residency at Cleveland Clinic Florida
Contact us today to schedule a consultation at The Aesthetic Surgery center’s office at 239-594-9100.