UltraShape Fat Removal in Naples, FL
Aesthetic Surgery Center is the only provider of UltraShape® in Naples, Florida. Unlike other body contouring devices that use temperature to heat or freeze fat, UltraShape® is the first and only FDA-approved non-invasive body-shaping procedure that uses pulsed, focused ultrasound to destroy fat cells for good. Administered by our highly skilled, licensed aestheticians, UltraShape® has the potential to reduce your waistline by up to 2 inches after 3 simple in-office treatments.
UltraShape® Before & After Photos
* Each patient is unique and individual results may vary.
With the myriad of non-invasive fat reduction treatments on the market, choosing the right one for you can be difficult. The ideal non-surgical body contouring treatment should be:
The UltraShape® Treatment
Ultrashape® at Aesthetic Surgery Center
UltraShape® is a non-surgical procedure that uses targeted technology to reduce body fat. Unlike liposuction, there are no incisions, stitches, or recovery period with UltraShape®. Instead, the device uses focused, pulsed ultrasound energy to target stubborn fat cells beneath the skin surface, causing them to cavitate and mechanically rupture. Once ruptured, the fat cells are permanently destroyed, and the contents are absorbed and flushed out by the body.
To get a clearer understanding of how UltraShape® works, it’s important to understand what are the two types of fat in the body. In most people, nearly 90% of their body fat is subcutaneous fat, which is the kind that sits in a layer just below the skin. The remaining 10% is called visceral or intra-abdominal fat, and it lies deep within the abdominal wall surrounding organs like the stomach, intestines, and liver.
When it comes to losing belly fat, subcutaneous fat is considerably harder to get rid of than visceral fat, which can be significantly improved with a healthy diet and exercise. UltraShape’s gentle technology, on the other hand, eradicates stubborn subcutaneous fat that’s resistant to weight loss efforts by shattering the fat cell’s walls and releasing them in the form of triglycerides, which are then processed by the liver and eliminated by the body naturally. Meanwhile, the surrounding tissue, nerves, blood vessels, and muscles are left completely intact.
Ideal Candidates for UltraShape
The ideal UltraShape® candidate is an individual dedicated to a healthy lifestyle with troublesome areas of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise. UltraShape® is not a method of weight loss but rather a non-surgical tool to permanently reduce fat cells. Patients who continue a healthy lifestyle during the treatment protocol will see the best results. Candidates must have a BMI < 30.
The UltraShape Procedure
During your UltraShape® appointment at the Aesthetic Surgery Center, you will meet with one of our aestheticians to discuss your goals and concerns and determine your treatment area. Then, a specially designed belt will be wrapped around you, and a soothing gel applied to the skin to allow the device to glide effortlessly during treatment.
UltraShape® is performed using a handheld transducer that’s gently guided over the target area to deliver ultrasound pulses that cause the underlying fat cells to burst with little to no discomfort. The UltraShape® experience is pleasant and relaxing, with most patients describing a tingling sensation during the treatment. And one of the greatest benefits is that there is no pain, swelling, or bruising after the procedure.
The UltraShape® protocol consists of three treatments spaced two weeks apart, each session lasting between 30 to 90 minutes. Once the treatment is complete, you can immediately return to your daily activities without downtime or restrictions.
UltraShape Results & Aftercare
While UltraShape® involves absolutely no recovery, there are things you can do to get the most out of your treatment and obtain the best results possible. In addition to following the instructions provided by your care team, we recommend:
- Drinking plenty of water, especially within the 72 hours following your UltraShape® treatment
- Eating a healthy diet packed with fresh fruits and vegetables
- Avoiding alcohol in the days leading up to and after your treatment
- Staying physically active to aid your body during the fat elimination process
- Keeping all your scheduled appointments. Research shows that UltraShape® is most effective when you receive three treatments spaced two weeks apart
You can expect to start seeing results in as little as two weeks. Clinical results show that patients can see an average abdominal circumference reduction of 3.3 cm (1.3 inches) after the first session and up to 6.3 cm (nearly 2.5 inches) after three treatments.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
We know how frustrating it can be to get rid of those last couple of inches of stubborn belly fat that hold on no matter how well you eat or how hard you train. Available at the Aesthetic Surgery Center in Naples, FL, UltraShape® uses FDA-cleared ultrasound technology to help you remove that remaining bit of abdominal fat without the need for liposuction or other invasive procedures. Contact us today to learn more about how this innovative treatment can help you contour your body and get rid of unwanted fat!
The cost of UltraShape sessions can vary depending on your geographical location and other factors, such as the size of the area being treated. On average, each session can cost anywhere between $1,500 to $2,500.
With more than 300,000 treatments performed worldwide, the UltraShape® system has been shown to be safe and effective when performed by a licensed and experienced provider.
Most patients report a comfortable experience, and side effects are extremely rare. There are no post-treatment lumps, bumps, blisters, soreness, or numbness. UltraShape® is also a no-downtime treatment, so you can resume your normal activities right away.
We recommend three treatments spaced two weeks apart. Spacing treatments gives your body time to clear the fat cells from your system.
Ultrashape is a non-surgical process that breaks up fat cells by using ultrasound energy. Contrary to other body-contouring devices, it does not use temperature to break up fat cells. While Coolsculpting uses cold temperatures and Velashape uses radiofrequency heat to destroy fat cells, Ultrashape does not have the risk of cold or heat-related burns. Are the results after Ultrashape permanent? Yes, fat cells begin to be destroyed after one treatment with the UltraShape, however, a series of 3 treatments is recommended for maximum results.
In general, patients find CoolSculpting to be more painful than Ultrashape. However, Coolsculpting may require fewer sessions than Ultrashape. As you continue to research non-invasive fat removal or body contouring procedures, you may consider Ultrashape, Coolsculpting, Liposonix, Velashape, and others.
While none of these options replace surgical liposuction, they are great alternatives to surgery for the right patient. We highly recommend a consultation with our team, who can examine and evaluate you to help you determine what non-surgical treatment can accomplish your goal.
Why choose Aesthetic Surgery Center
- Board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
- Received his Doctor of Medicine at Philadelphia’s MCP-Hahnemann School of Medicine in 1999 and was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society.
- In 2016, Dr. Agarwal was honored at the annual American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery national meeting.
- Certified by both the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
- Served as chief investigator for numerous laser application systems for CO2, Argon, Nd:YAG, ER:YAG and Krypton lasers used in Facial surgery.
- Fellow American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons
- Board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Attended medical school at UNMC (University of Nebraska Medical College).
- Was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society.
- Member of The Aesthetic Society, the Florida Medical Association, and Collier County Medical Society.
- General surgery residency at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, IL
- Plastic surgery residency at Cleveland Clinic Florida