Eyebrow Transplant in Naples, FL
Many women lose their eyebrow hair, especially in the outer half, as they age. The most common reasons for this include aggressive plucking, age, and laser hair removal. The majority of women pencil in their eyebrows with make-up or they have permanent make-up (or micro-pigmentation) done to treat this. Eyebrow Transplant in Naples, Florida is by far the most natural and long-lasting way to restore eyebrows.
Choosing the Right Eyebrow Transplant Surgeon
Dr. Agarwal performs a procedure called hair transplantation to the eyebrows. The procedure has been described before, but its popularity waned because of the technique that was originally used. We are now able to use microscopes to cut these fine grafts, and this really has resulted in far more natural results.
About Eyebrow Transplant
The procedure is performed as follows: A strip of hair-bearing skin from the back of the head is removed and the donor area is closed with sutures. This strip is then sectioned under a microscope into individual single hair grafts. Microscopic recipient incisions are then made in the area of missing eyebrow hair at the appropriate angulation and direction. The individual single hair grafts are then meticulously inserted into these recipient openings. The process takes about 3 to 4 hours, but the patient is awake in the office. Some of the transplanted hairs start to grow immediately, but full growth is seen by one year post-operatively.
This is by far the most natural and long-lasting way to restore eyebrows. Even patients who may have had a traumatic laceration with accompanying loss of eyebrow hair, etc.. could benefit. The hairs that are transplanted last for the rest of your life but you will have to trim their length periodically. Please call 239-594-9100 to find out more.
The before and after photos demonstrate a sampling of the results of Dr. Agarwal, and are for illustrative purposes only. Individual results may vary. Consult your physician about all treatment options, as well as the risks and benefits, prior to undergoing any procedure.
At Aesthetic Surgery Center, Dr. Agarwal performs eyebrow transplants but asks you to consider the pros and cons, and compare these to state of the art permanent makeup and microblading techniques. One of our licensed aestheticians, Ilaria, is a permanent makeup artist. Permanent makeup to your eyebrows is an alternative to eyebrow transplant with very little aftercare and recovery. If you are looking to have eyebrow transplant, we would encourage you to have a consultation with Ilaria first. You will find that the before and after photos on our website will give results similar to eyebrow transplant before and afters, but without surgery. Please call us at 239-594-9100 to schedule your permanent makeup consultation with Ilaria.
Why choose Aesthetic Surgery Center
- Received his Doctor of Medicine at Philadelphia’s MCP-Hahnemann School of Medicine in 1999 and was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society.
- Board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
- In 2016, Dr. Agarwal was honored at the annual American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery national meeting.
- Certified by both the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
- Served as chief investigator for numerous laser application systems for CO2, Argon, Nd:YAG, ER:YAG and Krypton lasers used in Facial surgery.
- Fellow American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons
- Attended medical school at UNMC (University of Nebraska Medical College).
- Was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society.
- Member of The Aesthetic Society, the Florida Medical Association, and Collier County Medical Society.
- General surgery residency at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, IL
- Plastic surgery residency at Cleveland Clinic Florida
Related Procedures: Facelift, Rhinoplasty, Revision Rhinoplasty, The UpLift Facelift, Endoscopic Mid Facelift Surgery, Eyelid Surgery, Chin & Cheek Surgery, Skin Cancer Reconstruction, Hair Transplant Surgery, Surgery of the Ears, Fat Transfer, Lip Augmentation, Endoscopic Eyebrow Lift, Scar Revision